Every time I travel whether it’s for work or pleasure I always seek out wellness-inspired destinations so it makes it easy to feel great while away!
During my travels, I indulge in some self-care practices and slow things down to find true rest and relaxation both in mind, body and spirit.
Here are my top travel tips:
- I like to find a local yoga studio and practice yoga as well as get some localized wellness destination information and as about must-try healthy restaurants
- I meditate to clear my head and journal usually during a sunrise or sunset and find a local peaceful zen space
- Get some vitamin D, hydrate with lots of water and walk everywhere to explore all the sights in take in all the senses
- I talk to locals and make like-minded friends
- I nap and sleep in
- I visit a local spa and use my favourite natural products and doTERRA essential oils for DIY facial & beauty treatments for in my bathroom morning and evening rituals
- I try something new that pushes me outside my comfort zone
- I go to the local farmers markets and eat local fresh fruits & vegetables and appreciate local artisans & the culture
- I listen to inspirational audiobooks, play happy music
- I drink lots of green juice, eat local delicacies, and always get a little dessert to satisfy the sweet tooth!
I believe you should always treat yourself and find the balance in life especially while on holidays.
Get~away to discover your pure essence not to escape, you shouldn’t need a vacation from a vacation!